Work With Us
We are not currently hiring for any positions, but we are always interested in seeing beautiful portfolios. Please feel free to get in touch with us using the form below.
Senior Designer / Project Manager
Job responsibilities include the following:
- Serve as Senior Designer under Principal Designer’s direct supervision. Lead interior design assignments that include conceptual design, schematic design, design development & construction documents.
- Serve where applicable as the main point of contact with clients, vendors, and contractors, and maintain strong communication to achieve client expectations
- Plan, coordinate, and manage the project process by developing project timelines, deadlines, budgets and deliverables to meet client expectations
- Actively manage the flow of project communication
- Review time billing monthly with Operations
- Provide training, guidance and direct the work of Jr. designers
- Collaborate with Principal and support staff to ensure design and documentation are in accordance with project and industry expectations
- Manage and follow up on progress of work throughout all phases of design, fabrication, and construction
- Meet with contractors during construction, ensuring all work is being executed per drawings and specifications
- Selection of and preparation of specifications for FF+E and finish materials
- Prepare and give design presentations to Principal Designer for approvals and direction on assigned projects
- Manage budget development for furnishings, accessories, art and turnkey for projects
- Develop or oversee Jr.Designer’s design presentations for all furnishings and décor items
- Manage all ordering, expediting, tracking and scheduling for purchased items
- Manage storage and transfer facility receiving, tracking and delivery of procured items
- Manage installation process
- Financial coordination with clients, Operations, Finance Manager and data entry as required in Studio Webware
- Maintain client communication to ensure that goals are being met and problems are effectively addressed in a manner that satisfies the needs of multiple parties.
- Manage multiple projects while successfully meeting deadlines
As Senior Designer and Project Manager, your role is to lead the Envi projects that you are assigned from start to finish. As the eyes and ears of the project, you will be reporting directly to the Principal Designer on all project updates and execution.
With attention to detail and communication, you will clearly coordinate expectations, timelines, budgets, design decisions, vendor communication and all project deliverables on time, within budget and surpassing a client’s expectations.
Salary / Benefits
Salary is commensurate with experience. Full time benefits include Simple 401k plan with company match, health, dental and vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, Paid Time Off including holidays and personal time, discretionary bonuses and a lively work environment.