Work With Us
We are not currently hiring for any positions, but we are always interested in seeing beautiful portfolios. Please feel free to get in touch with us using the form below.
Senior Designer / Project Manager
Job responsibilities include the following:
- Serve as Senior Designer under Principal Designer’s direct supervision. Lead interior design assignments that include conceptual design, schematic design, design development & construction documents.
- Serve where applicable as the main point of contact with clients, vendors, and contractors, and maintain strong communication to achieve client expectations
- Plan, coordinate, and manage the project process by developing project timelines, deadlines, budgets and deliverables to meet client expectations
- Actively manage the flow of project communication
- Review time billing monthly with Operations
- Provide training, guidance and direct the work of Jr. designers
- Collaborate with Principal and support staff to ensure design and documentation are in accordance with project and industry expectations
- Manage and follow up on progress of work throughout all phases of design, fabrication, and construction
- Meet with contractors during construction, ensuring all work is being executed per drawings and specifications
- Selection of and preparation of specifications for FF+E and finish materials
- Prepare and give design presentations to Principal Designer for approvals and direction on assigned projects
- Manage budget development for furnishings, accessories, art and turnkey for projects
- Develop or oversee Jr.Designer’s design presentations for all furnishings and décor items
- Manage all ordering, expediting, tracking and scheduling for purchased items
- Manage storage and transfer facility receiving, tracking and delivery of procured items
- Manage installation process
- Financial coordination with clients, Operations, Finance Manager and data entry as required in Studio Webware
- Maintain client communication to ensure that goals are being met and problems are effectively addressed in a manner that satisfies the needs of multiple parties.
- Manage multiple projects while successfully meeting deadlines
As Senior Designer and Project Manager, your role is to lead the Envi projects that you are assigned from start to finish. As the eyes and ears of the project, you will be reporting directly to the Principal Designer on all project updates and execution.
With attention to detail and communication, you will clearly coordinate expectations, timelines, budgets, design decisions, vendor communication and all project deliverables on time, within budget and surpassing a client’s expectations.
Salary / Benefits
Salary is commensurate with experience. Full time benefits include Simple 401k plan with company match, health, dental and vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, Paid Time Off including holidays and personal time, discretionary bonuses and a lively work environment.
Top Interior Design firm in Bozeman is looking for Junior Interior Designer with a minimum of 3 years Architecture/Design background for production drawing and project management position.
Must excel at Revit and be proficient in 3D rendering software: CAD, Rhino, SketchUp. Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and Excel also required.
We are a small shop and you must be willing to wear many hats in this collaborative environment. Salary is negotiable depending on experience. We offer PTO, medical insurance and a supportive, fun working environment.
Work With Designer & Assist on Assigned Projects
- Produce and assist as needed conceptual sketches, sources, vendor options, materials, colors, floor plans & conceptual options for projects
- Assist designer in creating client budgets & budget options
- Assist designer w/quoting & implementation of concepts
- Assist designer with scheduling, management and implementation of project from Design through Construction Administration, through Installation
- Drafting and schedules for construction sets
- Provide interior elevations with finishes and cabinetry at the direction of the design team.
- Assist in design delivery, planning packaging, construction documentation, and permitting submittal.
- Generate finalized schematic designs for construction documentation.
- Create and maintain CAD and Revit library of files for various types of projects
Initial Client Set-up and Archive
- Create and maintain filing system, paper, digital and material samples for project
- Archive projects when complete – paper, digital and material samples
Assist w/Client Meetings
- Take notes, measurements and photos at client meetings
- Assemble presentations for meetings as needed
- Manage project images (sourcing, scanning, printing, and filing)
- Prepare presentations in InDesign
- Prepare presentation boards as needed
Product Sourcing, Quoting, & Pricing
- Act as liaison with vendors on assigned projects
- Sourcing, quoting, specifying and pricing as directed
- Ensure accurate invoicing & outgoing info to vendors
- PO creation
- Work with Finance Manager and Operation on payments, invoices and tracking of client funds
- Tracking and Quality Assurance of ordered product
- Ensure items are order on time and will arrive for installation
- Manage CFA’s & sampling
- Manage all design department filing
- Update and maintain resource library
- Run errands & assist as needed
- Help maintain an organized and clean office